1. Install Samsung USB drivers:
- 1.1 Remove then insert phone battery.
- 1.2 While holding Volume down and Lock button, connect phone to computer by USB cable.
- 1.3 Windows will ask for drivers. They are located in Flasher software's folder.
- 1.4 When PC finish installing drivers, remove phone from USB cable.
2. Run "Flash loader 7.4.4 SSG v0.5 Lite" or "Flash loader 7.4.7 SSG v0.0 Lite".
3. Click on "SET MODEL" button and choose "C3222_PUNCH_Setting_v03.mdl" file (it is in the same folder as the Flasher software). This file contains the settings for C3222 mobile phone.
4. At the field "Application binary file" click on "Browse..." and select the file with PTT extension (C3222OPEN.PTT). This file should be in the phone firmware's folder.
5. Turn on "Tfs file" field by clicking on the checkbox next to it, then click on "Browse..." to select the TFS file (C3222?????.TFS).
6. Turn on "CSC file" field by clicking on the checkbox next to it, then click on "Browse..." then select the CSC file (C3222??????.CSC).
7. Make sure the phone is turned OFF and it is not connected to the computer.
8. Click on "START" button.
9. Remove and reinsert battery from the phone. While holding "Volume down" and "Lock" keys, connect the phone to the USB cable. Phone will be recognized automatically.
10. The "Flash loader 7.4.7" software will start to flash the phone. Wait till the process finished.
11. When "Slot freed for new download" appears, the flashing process finished.
12. Remove phone from USB cable, remove and insert battery and turn it on. You may have to wait longer for the first start of the device. It is recommended to format the phone after firmware update (by typing *2767*3855#).
13. Firmware update process is done. Check the new firmware version by typing *#1234# on phone.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Samsung solution dengan judul Samsung GT-C3222 Chat 322 firmware update manual . Jika kamu suka, janganlike dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : Wirajaya Phone Repair
Ditulis oleh: Takdir Anwar - Senin, 08 April 2013